Student Employment Office
- You must be CURRENTLY attending one of the Career Ready Schools
- Any high school within the Christopher Columbus Campus
- Bronx Early College Academy for Teaching and Learning (BECA High School)
- You must be between the ages of 16-19 at the start of the program which is October 12th.
- A resident of one of the five boroughs in New York City.
- Participated in SYEP 2021
- Legally allowed to work in the U.S
Working Papers (Employment Certificate)
All students between 14 - 17 years of age must get an employment certificate in order to work (unless otherwise specified).
How to apply:
Gather all of the necessary documentation (see below) and submit scanned copies via email to Marlene Baxter at [email protected].
- An application with Section 1 completed and signed by a parent
- A birth certificate as proof of your age
- New York State doctor's note (stating the student is "fit for employment")
Contact Marlene Baxter at [email protected].